We were fortunate enough to spend time with
Soren's great grandparents and other family
members this past weekend. What a wonderful
time we had! Soren enjoyed being held by Great
Grandpa and Grandma Frost and reached back
for Grandma when it was time to go. Of course
she got to hold him again : )
3 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great weekend, don't you just love seeing G&G Frost. They are so great. Wish I could have been there with you all.
Hey Girl!!! Why are you avoiding my calls??? ;0) It's been crazy for me too. That is a great photo. It was great to see you guys. I hope your working on your moves. I'll show you mine, if you show me yours!!! :0)
Hey Katie! Long time no hear-looks like things are going well for you! Im getting married August 30!!
Post a Comment